Monday, February 06, 2006

Perfect Situation -- Weezer

Tradtionally I'm not a big fan of Weezer but both Perfect Situation and Beverlly Hills somehow got onto my list of good songs. They both have a bit of an addictiveness to them. After hearing Perfect Situation the first time I took it as just an ok song, but after a second or third time, It kindof stuck with me. There is just something about it like Beautiful Love by The Afters, that just makes the song something special.

Song rating 9

Submit this Article to del.icio.us!Add this article to del.icio.us

2 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

do you enjoy any of the other afters songs???

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

4:33 PM  
Blogger Ebscer said...

don't really know any of their other stuff, but I see no reason why I wouldn't like it...

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home